Barbie Cafe'

Barbie's Cafe' Search

Custom Search

TRANSLATE BARBIE CAFE' HERE

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy Anniversary for all of us!!

Happy Anniversary for all of us!!

Today, I wanted to take a chance to congratulate this whole community in helping keep this blog going over the past year. Even through hard times, as I walked away from here, when I couldn't think of a post, or when I just simply did not have the time to share and give back to this great community, you were all here.

In here I have made friends, met people, and communicated with such great individuals from all over the world!

Its you, all of you, the community that have been the best part of it: meeting such nice people :-) Well, just like every birthday it's even better when gifts are given - Do you remenber the Barbie Doll and Tammy promotion from Mattel, back in December? - HERE- I actually didn't get it... Mattel gave me something else in instead...

In the mail I received this letter from Mattel. I could not place why I would be receiving a letter from Mattel...

At the heading was written, "MATTEL, INC. CONSUMER RELATIONS". It turned out to be a letter regarding that same promotion from December. As the letter went on, it related that due to the heavy volume of submissions, Mattel had run out of the Barbie Doll and Tawny Horse set and was writing to inform me that they would be sending me a replacement set... "Barbie Puppy Water Park". What a cool thing Mattel did! I was thrilled, not only did they send out a nice courtesy letter to let me know I would not be reciving my gift, but they were even willing to replace it!

But... it gets even better... Attached at the bottom of the letter they also enclosed a $5.00 coupon to use towards a next Mattel or Fisher-Price purchase! Wow! What a neat way to give back to us, I was really impressed! So in parting, this has been a wonderful year at Barbie Cafe for the community and Barbie herself! I can't help but thank everyone involved and I can only say "Cheers!" and may the next year be even more the Happiest! Thank you all!

P.S: Wow! 3 years has passed, stay tuned... a new contest is coming pretty soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment