Barbie Cafe'

Barbie's Cafe' Search

Custom Search

TRANSLATE BARBIE CAFE' HERE

Monday, January 2, 2012

Contest Update - Sorteio Aviso




Hello everyone. Hope everybody had a great "holiday time" with family and friends.

I just have a quick update.I'm getting a lot people filling out the form for the contest, but some of them are not leaving any comments on the post or following the blog. So, i would like to ask those people to do it so, otherwise I'll have to exclude your participation of the contest when it happens. I don't think will be fair with those who followed the rules.

If you have any question, please let me know. I'll be happy to help.

Thanks

Ola, um aviso em relacao ao sorteio. Estou recebendo muitas entradas atraves do formulario do sorteio pelo post no blog, mas muitas pessoas nao estao deixando comentario no post, como eu requisitei, nem subscrevendo como seguidor, portanto peco que os facam para que continuem participando do sorteio ou terei que excluir tais partcipantes quando o sorteio for realizado. Nao quero ser injusta com aqueles que seguiram as "regras".

Se vc tiver alguma pergunta, envie-me um e-mail. Estarei pronta a ajudar no que for preciso.

Obrigada

Link para o sorteio e regras: http://barbiecafe.blogspot.com/2011/12/sorteio-de-ano-novo-new-years-contest.html

Contest link: http://barbiecafe.blogspot.com/2011/12/sorteio-de-ano-novo-new-years-contest.html

1 comment:

  1. Hello from SpAin, i did not know the BASIC collection of fun in the sun. I love all the accesories. Did not see them on sale even in SpAin. I hope see them because i want to but them. Also i wish you a happy new year and we can continu e to enjoy your wonderful blog. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete