Barbie Cafe'

Barbie's Cafe' Search

Custom Search

TRANSLATE BARBIE CAFE' HERE

Friday, January 13, 2012

Barbie going Bold - Lets embrace the cause!!

Here's something really worth a minute of anyone's time...



Who doesn't have a Facebook nowadays?
ME!
Yeah, its true, but really, its not what you think, I don't have a Facebook at this moment for personal reasons - I probably should have one, as a lot of things really happen there - to be honest, sometimes I feel a little out of touch when someone says, give me your Facebook name and I tell them, "oh, I don't have a Facebook page..."  - any ways, this post is not about me theorizing to get a Facebook account or not, but for a much greater cause... While checking out different content on Barbie, I found a campaign on Facebook:
A Facebook page titled "Beautiful and Bald Barbie! Let's see if we can get it made" was started a few days before Christmas. By Wednesday afternoon, the page had more than 16,000 fans. The goal is to get toy maker Mattel Inc. to create a bald Barbie in support of children with cancer.
http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/bizarre&id=8499682
 
This is a great idea really worth the support.  Cancer is awful no matter what your walk of life is...  If you have a Facebook account and find this at all interesting it may not hurt to give it a chance.

Take care everyone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment