Barbie Cafe'

Barbie's Cafe' Search

Custom Search

TRANSLATE BARBIE CAFE' HERE

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

Geez, this weekend was "crazy". I haven't stop since Friday... Had to finish Christmas shopping, cook something to bring on Christmas evening - i went to one of my friend's house - it was really fun, some kids (i love to be with them - we played video game, i read for them, we sang, we laugh...) around, gifts, talking and most, we were together...it wasn't my blood family, but for me they are. I live away from my "real" family, but i carry them on my heart. Remember, Christmas is not - only - about gifts and food - but also it's a time to stop, pray and think that it was the most important day on the earth - the day that Jesus was born - the day that God sent his only child to give all of us the chance to fix our mistakes and be a "more" human being. I hope you all had a great Christmas with all the people you love, physically or/and by heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment