Barbie Cafe'

Barbie's Cafe' Search

Custom Search

TRANSLATE BARBIE CAFE' HERE

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A (great big) little treat...

Me and my husband are the perfect opposite we like and dislike a lot of things that make our relationship goes smooth. A great example? He loves to go shopping, I'm not so into that...including going groceries, so sometimes i stay home doing something while he goes groceries, he usually brings me something, like flowers, chocolate or something he knows I like...this time he made me a big surprise... as I only get these type of treats on birthdays, anniversaries, maybe valentines... he got me two Barbie dolls:

The African America version of the 2011 Holiday Barbie:




And the Couture Angel - Barbie Collector  - Pink Label - I'm completely in love with her face!!!




Hope everyone have a great day!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment