Barbie Cafe'

Barbie's Cafe' Search

Custom Search

TRANSLATE BARBIE CAFE' HERE

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Head / Body Mold????

Well, when you are a "beginner' in the Barbie world you take sometime to figure some things out...For example, for so long I could not figured out why newest doll could have a 1966 date on her back body, How stupid I felt when I realize, after search, than there are different types of body's and head molds. Sometimes the same doll collection are produced with two different head molds, the Caucasian have one and the African American is made with a completely different one. OK, no problem about that...

My concern/question is How Can I identify a loose doll only by her body/head, where was fabricated? For me looks almost Impossible!!! Isn't???

No comments:

Post a Comment