Barbie Cafe'

Barbie's Cafe' Search

Custom Search

TRANSLATE BARBIE CAFE' HERE

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Meet some of the Barbie designers!!!

I found these videos on YouTube from: http://www.youtube.com/user/BarbieCollectors channel and i though it were pretty good videos about behind the scene barbie designers, that way we know a little bit more of who are behind our dream makers.

Behind the Design of the Barbie 3-Story Dream Townhouse


Behind the Design of Barbie I Can Be...Computer Engineer Doll


Behind the Design of Barbie Glam Vacation Jet



you can find a lot more in their channel, really fun watching it!


2 comments:

  1. I love your input videos Mattel designers. I love to work with them because it would be like playing toa day. Who 'I feel envy. We remain in contact blog blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marta, thanks for been around... it's always fun, for me, learn more about behind the scenes creation of Barbie. Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete