Barbie Cafe'

Barbie's Cafe' Search

Custom Search

TRANSLATE BARBIE CAFE' HERE

Monday, November 14, 2011

Celebrity Monday - Madonna



I know, i know...I'm not crazy...there's no such thing as Madonna Barbie, well, but she's a celebrity (Barbie and Madonna) and despite Mattel concern about the public reaction, like happened with Black Canary Barbie doll, I still think she deserves her own doll, Gezz, she was a icon of the 80's (for me was the gold ages, well, i was a kid back then...the best years of my life was the 80's...miss it..). Why not? I heard there was a rumor that she wanted to have her own doll...I even found a pictures online about it...
She's already out there...



Pictures below from: http://www.fantasydollsbyd.com/new_page_137.htm











Well, We never know... Mattel can come up with anything and that's always a great, great job!!!

Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Hello from Spain: Madonna deserves a Barbie. I do not understand because it does not. We remain in contact blog blog

    ReplyDelete