Barbie Cafe'

Barbie's Cafe' Search

Custom Search

TRANSLATE BARBIE CAFE' HERE

Monday, February 18, 2013

Celebrity Monday - Cynthia Rowley



Cynthia Rowley was only seven years old when she designed her first dress and a senior in art school when she sold her first collection of eight pieces!
The award-winning designers line includes shoes, menswear, jeans, accessories, as well as a signature fragrance. With Cynthia Rowley boutiques in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, East Hampton and Japan the veteran designers signature looks are everywhere!
Flirty, fun and incredibly feminine, Cynthia Rowley Barbie wears a knee-length dress in light blue glitter dot print from the designers spring collection with a long creme colored jacket. Accessories that make the ensemble complete include a leather-like purse, Cynthia Rowley shopping bag, strappy heels, a cell phone and lipstick! - http://www.amazon.com/Barbie-Collector-Edition-Cynthia-Rowley/dp/B0007INXR2

This doll was designed by Cynthia Rowley. An Illinois native fashion designer with business based in the West Village of New York City.She may not be well know in the Hollywood industry, as a celebrity, but for the fashion, she's among of the well know. I had seen her on some reality shows like the 24 hour Catwalk and Americas next Top Model.



The doll was released in 2005 and is a gold label. Overall is a nice add to any collection. You can still find her for anything around $70.00.



hope you all have a great week!


 

4 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: I always liked this Barbie. I love clothes and hair. In my country was never for sale. I see that it is not very cheap. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes Marta, she's one of those that makes me think about putting my money on it. I have stop buying the expensive ones, I'll let to the special, very special occasions, I got to turn this hobby some other way around, if you not careful it's a money drain!
      thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I love this Barbie not only because her beautiful mold, but most because of her outfit, it's so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete