Barbie Cafe'

Barbie's Cafe' Search

Custom Search

TRANSLATE BARBIE CAFE' HERE

Friday, October 11, 2013

Makeup by Friday - All blue

My inspiration for this week was the talk Barbie doll. As she was just a inspiration (Sometimes I have no idea what to do, and by looking at Barbie picture's faces, the images begins appear on my imagination) I got the beautiful dark blue from this one and made this all blue eye makeup. Look at the results and I really like it!






Hope you all have a great weekend!!
 

3 comments:

  1. Muy buen maquillaje, seguro un dia de estos te copio el look, vaya inspiracion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually have this doll at my mothers place. I use to love her but could never get one but now I do have her! And two other 90s barbie talking 90s doll. I always love your eye make up tutorials :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, el resultado es increíble. Un total look Barbie!! Me encanta tu blog, llevo un rato leyendo las últimas entradas. Como me gustaría poder ir a esa tienda a comprar Barbies a esos precios, besos!!

    ReplyDelete