Barbie Cafe'

Barbie's Cafe' Search

Custom Search

TRANSLATE BARBIE CAFE' HERE

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Holliday Barbie doll Walmart exclusive

While in Walmart last week I notice this Holiday Barbie doll with a Walmart exclusive sticker on it and I couldn't figured it out at first, so I placed two of them side by side and noticed that the one "from Walmart" has also an ornament up in the left corner of the box. As you can see, the price is $39.97, nice add to any collection.

I actually saw the Caucasian version on this doll at the flea market going for $30.00.


Just giving you guys a heads up in case you'll buy this doll at Walmart.



 

2 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: I like this doll. Lovely. keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola, que buen precio, ojala llegua a Mexico ofertas asi.

    ReplyDelete