Barbie Cafe'

Barbie's Cafe' Search

Custom Search

TRANSLATE BARBIE CAFE' HERE

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Have you seen it?

I had to put this here... "Teens Attend Prom in Barbie Boxes" - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/05/teens-attend-prom-in-barbie-box_n_1651159.html 

I usually take a look over the internet reading the news or - when i have some extra time (rare), I also look around browsing not so cultural "stuff -  Anyways, I found this very fresh article about two girls in United Kingdom who got to their prom night on a Barbie like box.

Now, the article, sadly wasn't too clear the reason why they did that, if was a way they had found to get people attention, as one of the girls mentioned:

"Suddenly everybody surrounded us and took photos, I came out of the box shaking, so many people were taking pictures,"


Or if they love Barbie so much that they didn't have a different way to show it...
 well, what's next?



6 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: thank you for sharing this photo as original. I at my graduation ceremony would not appear so. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seen this and think it is the coolest thing. All the kids had really great themes, but this was the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brini,
      The opinions looked really divided, I think it was kind a crazy!
      Thanks for stopping by :-)

      Delete
  3. Cool picture, I wouldn't use that for a prom, but for sure I'd do it for my city's carnival festival!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! i don't think it was a bad idea, but the moment, in my opinion was not the right one.
      Thanks for stopping by Rossetti!

      Delete