Barbie Cafe'

Barbie's Cafe' Search

Custom Search

TRANSLATE BARBIE CAFE' HERE

Friday, September 13, 2013

Makeup by Friday

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn–Part 2 Bella Doll

I have tried to do this one,I thought was easy, it should be,  but It seemed very hard, I didn't like the final result, I mean, I was trying to get close to this Barbie's look, but I don't thing I got closer at all, the first problem was, the eyeshadow I used for the dark color, as trying to use a dark brown, for some reason the color looked black(I should had started over, but I was in a hurry...sorry), I decided to post anyways as a learn point, so here is the result:


Here, with the red lipstick...



Well, I got a lot to learn!!!





Have a great weekend all!!

  

5 comments:

  1. Hola, que guapa eres:-), me gusto el resultado final, fue bueno ver un peinado sugerido, buena propuesta de maquillaje. Hasta pronto. Por cierto, agradezco tu barra traductora de idiomas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, thanks for stopping by and I very much thank you your feedback!

      Delete
  2. You have a special skill with these make up tutorials, your look gets always the shades of the doll you use as your inspiration. Wonderful, wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Rossetti, but I may re-do this one next week, to be honest I didn't really like the results, but hey I always have fun doing it!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Hello from Spain: you're a professional makeup., You're fabulous. Great job. I like those shades of makeup. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete