Barbie Cafe'

Barbie's Cafe' Search

Custom Search

TRANSLATE BARBIE CAFE' HERE

Friday, September 28, 2012

Wish list - Haunted Beauty Ghost Barbie doll

I guess a wish list will also help me to know what I don't have in my collection...

This doll is stunning!!!

She's a gold label planning to be released on November of 2012

"An ancient mansion sits beneath ink black skies. Midnight winds whisper through deserted rooms. Softly, the sound of clanging chains and supernatural murmurs rises and grows. From the darkness, an apparition appears, sheer and barely visible. Frightfully beautiful, she lives between this earthly life and an unknown world beyond. You are indeed fortunate that this sublime spirit has revealed herself to you!

Haunted Beauty Ghost Barbie® wears an ethereal, off-white gown featuring fitted bodice, bell sleeves, and full skirt with tattered hem. A silvery earthly chain wraps around her body. Her long, pale platinum hair and dramatic face paint take her far beyond the paranormal to extraordinary!" -

http://www.barbiecollector.com/shop/doll/haunted-beauty-ghost-barbie-w7819





5 comments:

  1. She is an absolute beauty!! Man Mattel's is killing me with the dolls. I don't know if I want to eat the rest of the year, lol. Adding her to the list, CHECK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's out of my budget, but she is soooo gorgeous!!!! I would love to have her in my collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwwwwwwwwww she is simply GORGEOUS!!!!! I wanna have her in my collection,she looks like a haunted diva in an classic ghost movie of course Hollywood!!!Thanks for sharing this news!:D:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pam,
      Agree with you...i so want her too :-)
      thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Hi Brini,
    haha!!pretty soon I will have no roof over my head...kidding...they are making these no only gorgeous dolls, but also pocket's killing ones.
    I have to agree with Rossetti, she's pricey...
    Thanks for stopping by girls!

    ReplyDelete