Barbie Cafe'

Barbie's Cafe' Search

Custom Search

TRANSLATE BARBIE CAFE' HERE

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Barbie Look City Shopper

Wow, I have been away for a good long time. So many dolls are here that I'm still lost among so many news...

I got to say that I love the big dresses and fantasies dolls, but my heart also goes to the "normal" ones...I'm in love with these Barbies look city shopper dolls. I like that you can actually buy a dress like that. Feels more like a inspiration for me, i guess. I would wear a dress like these :-)

I so want these dolls!!!

pictures from: http://dollattic.com
 

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE them!!! They're both so gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rosseti thanks for stopping by, i think they are beautifull!!

      Delete
  2. I love them both,totally agree with Rossetti that both are GORGEOUS!!!:D
    Nice post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: welcome back. I'm glad to read you again. This new barbie is fabulous. I have it on my list of future purchases. They are gorgeous… We keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marta!!
      Nice to have you around!
      Keep in touch!

      Delete