Barbie Cafe'

Barbie's Cafe' Search

Custom Search

TRANSLATE BARBIE CAFE' HERE

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

1992 Walmart 30th Anniversary Star Special Limited Edition Barbie Doll


I have progressed some how...remember THIS post about the Barbie's dolls I have found on my shed, well here is the fist one!

She came in the box like this:

picture from eBay
 She was dirty, but not in a bad condition...I washed her clothes and gave her a nice bath, she looked like new! I didn't feel comfortable to comb and "fix" the hair, so it's the same way as when I got her.






 So, one less to go!

Good Tuesday folks!!

 

3 comments:

  1. A lovely doll, and I have her NRFB along with some other Walmart exclusives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, lucky you Chrissy! 1992 doesn't seem that far, but if you think is over 20 years! and a doll on that condition is a good value for any collection.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete