Barbie Cafe'

Barbie's Cafe' Search

Custom Search

TRANSLATE BARBIE CAFE' HERE

Monday, June 28, 2010

Life is Good!!!!??????

Isn't it? Do you know those days than you just wonder why life is unfair, yes!!! I'm having one of those days...This morning going to work i was stopped by a police office, ok... fine, just checking around...my very first customer today was screaming at me (I'm a customer service representative), on my break time i went outside, got in my car to go get something to eat and guess what? I had a flat tire!!!Well, luckily the guys at work are nice, they did get the job done and when i thought that was it for the day, I got an e-mail saying than i didn't get approved for the time off I had request, which was July 20th trhu july 25th, do you know what that mean to me? well, I won't be able to go on the next Barbie convention in OH, is that fair? Before, I didn't have the money to go, but I had the whole time (off course I wasn't working...), Now that I have the money I don't have the time...Is life really fair with front line employees? We can't have the time off when we really need... Not fair, not fair....And I thought when you are are a kid you can't have everything you want because you don't have the money to buy it, then you grown up, have the money...a whole different history than you already know..

No comments:

Post a Comment