Barbie Cafe'

Barbie's Cafe' Search

Custom Search

TRANSLATE BARBIE CAFE' HERE

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cynthia Rowley Barbie Doll

Learning with Barbie again...it's not the first time that I learn with Barbie about designers, I'm not on the fashion industry and I'm not very "to follow style and fashion" type a thing. When i see a new name Barbie Doll, I say to myself, oh ok a designer, one more that i didn't know about...you learn everyday. Ok, who's Cynthia Rowley? well as I said she's a fashion designer, a big one, big name(but i never heard of, big I meant on the fashion world...) - here's her website to check how talent she's: http://www.cynthiarowley.com/collection /collection_spring_2011.php

I actually never heard of her, probably because her clothes sizes does not fits me :/ ($$$$$)

Well I don't really care about that right, but I wouldn't mind get a Cynthia Rowley Barbie Doll, it will be enough to make me happy :-)

Todas as vezes que eu me deparo com Barbie com um nome que eu nuca ouvi falar sempre digo pra mim mesma, quem e o proximo designer famoso?sempre aprendo o nome de mais um, mas que nao passa de so mais um , primeiro porque nao sou ligada em moda e muito menos de seguir algo que esteja na moda. Entao, quem e Cynthia Rowley? como ja disse e uma estilista de moda muito famosa, mas que eu nunca ouvi falar...kkkkkk(e eu nao sou ligada em moda mesmo...), aq o website dela se vc quiser verificar alguns trabalhos - http://www.cynthiarowley.com/womens/, so fiquei triste porque as roupas nao me cabem ($$$$), sabe como e...tambem nao gostei de nenhuma mesmo...Ja ficaria feliz se ganhasse uma boneca Barbie so com o nome dela :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment