Barbie Cafe'

Barbie's Cafe' Search

Custom Search

TRANSLATE BARBIE CAFE' HERE

Friday, December 17, 2010

Philipp Plein and Barbie???

Well, if you said Ken and Barbie I would say perfect match!! But I guess I don't have a big knowledge about fashion as I asked myself when i saw these barbies pictures on "Barbie's facebook" profile:

i didn't have a clues who this name was...and of course I Google it (who doesn't????), so i got this website ( http://www.philipp-plein-shop.com/index.php?myLang=1&gclid=CNj24oWl9aUCFRZy5Qodkldwog) as the first result, so he must be really(very, very) famous huh? Maybe i was the only one who never heard about him. Well, looks like he's a designer...I must confess than i did like a lot of things i saw on the website, except than doesn't fit in my pocket...so I keep my "payless" shoes and my "Macy's" outfits, glamorous in here, well, I leave it for Barbie.

No comments:

Post a Comment