Barbie Cafe'

Barbie's Cafe' Search

Custom Search

TRANSLATE BARBIE CAFE' HERE

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Vintage Wednesday - 1963 Ken #1409 Going Hunting Outfit Set



I was able to find a picture of a unopened package of the set:
http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/vintage-ken-goin-huntin-nrfb-nrfp-mib-143010443
As you can see,

This set includes:

1 - A red plaid long sleeved shirt
2 - A denim blue jeans
3 - A pair of black boots
4 - A pair of red socks
5 - A red plastic hunting cap
6 - A brown and black plastic rifle
7 - A small pamphlet

Very nice set to dress Ken up and get a couple of pictures, I wish I had the set, It goes on eBay, in a goes condition, complete for about $50.00 or more!
Oh, well, let's enjoy the Wednesday folks!


    2 comments:

    1. Hello from Spain: I envy you. I adore this outfit for my Ken. Great! Keep in touch

      ReplyDelete

    2. Thank you for all the hard work you put into it. It's really shows. i read you all post i love to read your post and you work well. Cute Status

      ReplyDelete