Barbie Cafe'

Barbie's Cafe' Search

Custom Search

TRANSLATE BARBIE CAFE' HERE

Friday, January 8, 2010

Barbie or Lady Gaga?

Well, someone must have a lot of imagination for that...and He's Veik, the 29-year-old Beijing-based artist behind. He explained why he chose Gaga as his muse:

“Just look at her in those amazing wigs, makeup, and outfits! I was thinking it
would be fun to make those wigs for dolls, and that a Lady Gaga doll must be
interesting. Since then, I pay close attention to her; her music, clothes,
glasses, makeup, everything! Every detail makes me love her more and more.”










Veik’s favorite Lady Gaga look has yet to become a Barbie yet, but can be found in her “Bad Romance” video: “She wore a white rat on her head. I used to be afraid of rats and thought them disgusting, but when she wore it I thought, ‘Wow, it’s really cool!’ So I’m planning to create that look for my dolls now. I even want a rat for my own head. It’s so funny, I no longer fear rats, and when I see one, I think ‘Wow, rats look so fashion, so cool.’”

No comments:

Post a Comment